Latest Version 2.1.0 – December 18 – Changelog
WordPress 5.0.x Ready
WooCommerce 3.5.x Ready
Sober is a unique and modern WordPress e-commerce theme built with Bootstrap and powered by Visual Composer. It was built for your digital store, hi-tech store, watch store, men store, women store, clothing store, furniture store, bookstore, cosmetics shop, luxury jewelry, and accessories store…
Furthermore, this amazing theme is integrated with WooCommerce, many plugins with lots of features, mini cart, custom widgets, unlimited color schemes, Slider with smooth transition effects, Menu with multiple column styles and advanced widgets… You are free to control this theme in order to make your store more friendly and adorable for your customers…
Let’s experience this awesomeness and to explore more features in this theme. We are sure that you will fall in love with our Sober at first sight.
The theme was built for WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce solution for WordPress, which helps you sell anything online, shippable goods, virtual or digital files.
Version 2.1.0 – Dec 18, 2018
- New - Supports Gutenberg blocks. - Update - Update plugins. - Tweak - Improve typography settings. - Tweak - Support Jetpack lazy load images. - Tweak - Support to close popup with a helper class `.close-popup-trigger`.
Version 2.0.23 – Nov 22, 2018
- Update - Update template files of WooCommerce version 3.5.1 - Fix - Smart sticky header with topbar on mobile. - Fix - Product variation label swatches. - Fix - CSS issue of header layout v3.
Version 2.0.22 – October 27, 2018
- Update - Update plugins. - Update - Update template files of WooCommerce version 3.5.0. - Tweak - Don't show portfolio filter on portfolio_type pages. - Fix - Quick view button not working. - Fix - Issue of closeable topbar with the sticky header.
Version 2.0.21 – September 25, 2018
Version 2.0.20 – August 08, 2018
- Update - Update WooCommerce template files. - Tweak - Add a new option for sharing products via Google Plus. - Fix - Banners without URL should not have the link. - Fix - Shop layout when resizing the browser.
Version 2.0.19 – July 26, 2018
- Fix - Stretch row on RTL layout. - Fix - Fix the login menu on mobile menu. - Fix - Fix some CSS issues.
Version 2.0.18 – June 30, 2018
- Update - Update plugins - Fix - Incorrect header background.
Version 2.0.17 – June 26, 2018
- New - Add new option for displaying topbar on mobile. - Update - Update plugins - Tweak - Add new filter for product toolbar. - Fix - Missing field Display Name on my account page. - Fix - Fix responsive issues. - Fix - Gallery thumbnails of variable images are not changed correctly. - Fix - Password strength meter doesn't work on the registration page. - Fix - Incorrect header background on the homepage.
Version 2.0.16 – June 08, 2018
- New - Add a new option for the login icon behavior. - Update - Update WooCommerce template files of version 3.4.1 - Improve - Improve the performance of getting new products query. - Tweak - Apply the setting for shopping cart icon to the button on single product page. - Fix - Hidden button on the wishlist page - Fix - Shop page header doesn't show up if the shop page is set as the homepage.
Version 2.0.15 – May 25, 2018
- Update - Update WooCommerce template files of version 3.4.0 - Update - Update plugins - Improve - Apply header settings of Display Settings box for the homepage. - Fix - The products per page option doesn't work properly if change the column on the shop page. - Fix - Fix style of dropdowns on the shop page. - Fix - Fix issue of product style 3. - Fix - Fix issue of language and currency dropdown on the sticky header.
Version 2.0.14 – April 18, 2018
- New - Add a new option to add wishlist to mobile menu. - Fix - Footer Instagram doesn't show images.
Version 2.0.13 – April 09, 2018
- Improve - Display categories in selected order on shop toolbar. - Fix - Header position issue after closing the top bar. - Fix - Page header doesn't show up on portfolio masonry. - Fix - Duplicates shopping cart icon on the mobile menu if using the custom icon. - Fix - Footer Instagram doesn't show images.
Version 2.0.12 – March 15, 2018
- Fix - Footer Instagram doesn't show images.
Version 2.0.11 – March 13, 2018
- Update - Update plugins - Fix - Setting of ajax add to cart on single product page is missing - Fix - Typograhpy settings don't work with default fonts - Fix - Product shortcodes now supports default sorting of WooCommerce
Version 2.0.10 – Feb 23, 2018
- Update - update WooCommerce's template files - Update - update Sober Addons plugin to make Banner Grid 4 supports reverse order
Version 2.0.9 – Feb 07, 2018
- New - Add a new option to keep using category/tag tabs on category pages - Update - update WooCommerce's templates to fully support WooCommerce 3.3.x - Improve - update the quantity input structure and handler - Fix - fix position problem of add-to-cart button on mobile
Version 2.0.8 – Jan 16, 2018
- All product taxonomies now can change page header with the text color - Widget social media now supports Youtube and Houzz - Fix problem of Instagram feed doesn't show images
Version 2.0.7 – Dec 28, 2017
- Add "email" option to product sharing - Add new options to control top & bottom spacing of pages - Add a new option to add the "view full product details" to quick view modal - Update plugins - Fix problem with the sale tab on shop page - Fix problem with go-top button - Fix shop page header can't change text color - Fix problem of isotope layout - Fix problem of zoom feature with variable products - Tweak - apply the setting of cart icon to mobile menu - Improve CSS of header v4 - Improve Instagram images at footer with srcset attribute
Version 2.0.6 – Nov 21, 2017
- Fix product tab link not working - Fix issue of typography option
Version 2.0.5 – Nov 4, 2017
- Add a new option to handle the shop tabs behavior - Add a new option to enable zoom function on the single product page - Add a new element - Info list. It is used to display contact information on the Contact page. - Tweak the login modal. Use ajax to log in. - Tweak the toggle menu. Now click on the arrow to toggle sub-menu. - Fix bug can't change shop page header image - Fix bug mobile menu is not clickable on RTL sites. - Fix bug of the load more button with ajax product filter
Version 2.0.4 – Oct 23, 2017
- Add new option to turn off the product lightbox - Add new option to select search content of the search modal on the header - Add new option to select a category on the search modal - Update the animation of search modal - Update WooCommerce's templates - Update Visual Composer plugin - Update Revolution Slider plugin - Improve the tag category tabs on shop toolbar - Improve the style of search result page - Fix issue of a full-width row with RTL languages - Fix incorrect width of photos in the Instagram feed on the footer - Fix some small issues in CSS
Version 2.0.3 – Sep 29, 2017
Version 2.0.2 – July 04, 2017
- New - New option to show a notification after added a product to cart successfully - Update - Update WooCommerce's templates - Tweak - Allows child themes to replace logo files - Tweak - Hide Apple Pay button on the quick view modal - Tweak - Remove "Category:" and "Tag:" from the page header title - Tweak - Breadcrumb now show the blog link on category pages - Fix - Wrong price order of sale products which are variable products - Fix - Wrong discount percentage of sale products which are variable products - Fix - Quick view layout on tablets - Fix - Product image lightbox open the wrong image - Fix - Some options can't be translated with WPML
Version 2.0.1 – June 27, 2017
- New option to enable product sorting on the shop page - Update plugins - Fix bug of missing custom cart icons
Version 2.0.0 – June 9, 2017
- New - Home v11 for furniture shop - New - Home v12 for furniture shop - New - Built-in popup with 2 predefined styles - Add new 5 options for product thumbnail layout on shop pages - Add new product layout style 4 - Add new footer layout options - Add new option for header wrapper width - Add new option for footer wrapper width - Update wishlist plugin - Change the text "Chose an option" to "Select" of variable dropdown - Fix next & previous link texts are no translatable - Fix some style issues of RTL
Version 1.2.3 – May 23, 2017
- Update WooCommerce template to version 3.0.7 - Update social menu icon: supports VK network - Update responsive for My Account page - Tweak "Sober Grid" element: supports select category (require update Sober Addons plugin) - Tweak "Sober Tabs" element: supports ajax loading products (require update Sober Addons plugin) - Fix ajax navigation style of Portfolio page - Fix RTL style of product gallery - Fix product filter doesn't scroll on mobile horizontal
Version 1.2.2 – May 10, 2017
- Update WooCommerce's templates to compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.6 - Fix issue of the product gallery lightbox always show the main image first - Fix issue of the product gallery on RTL languages - Fix mega menu setting modal can't uncheck checkboxes - Fix instance search incorrect while has only one result - Fix Variation products in cart don't show selected attributes - Fix breadcrumb style issue - Fix the subscribe checkbox style of plugin "MailChimp for WP" on the checkout page - Fix style of select city field on checkout page - Fix the warning about undefined DOING_AJAX constant
Version 1.2.1 – April 27, 2017
- Fully support WooCommerce 3.0.x - Product gallery is presented as a slider, improve UX - Supports site preloader with new options to enable it. It is disabled by default. - Add new option to display "Sold Out" badge - Add new option to select the search type of the search form in mobile menu - Improve performance on mobile - Improve the quick-view modal - Fix IE 11 issue with SVG icons - Fix ajax add to cart on simple product doesn't work with WooCommerce 3 - Fix drop-down arrow icon of variable products isn't clickable - Fix the issue of typography options for product short description
Version 1.2.0 – April 10, 2017
- Add support for WooCommerce version 3.0 - Add Typography settings in Customizer - Update cart modal with ability to remove items by ajax - Update WPML compatible - Update style of external/affiliate products - Support updating plugins better - Make theme compatible with plugin Nav Menu Roles - Fix issue with cart modal - Fix CSS issue of element Product Carousel - Fix the quick-view issue of external/affiliate products
Version 1.1.5 – March 10, 2017
- Add new options to add more content to bottom of footer - Add a new option to enable portfolio sharing - Tweak: add product link to product title in the quick-view modal - Tweak: add style of message boxes to WooCommerce messages - Improve mobile menu toggle icon - Fix layout issue on shop page when product images have different heights - Fix layout issue on shop page with category boxes - Fix warning message when a product has no price
Version 1.1.4 – March 02, 2017
- Add new option in Customize > Shop > General that allows opening the shop cart modal after successful addition - Fix shopping cart icon style issue - Fix style button "Add to wishlist" in loading style - Fix a small issue in RTL support
Version 1.1.3 – February 25, 2017
- Add new option in WooCommerce > Settings > Product > Display to enable ajax add to cart on single product - Add new option to arrange and toggle header icons - Add new option to change cart icon - Add new option to turn off shop toolbar - Support RTL (please update Sober Addons plugin to 1.2.3 for fully supported) - Improve YOAST SEO plugin compatible - Improve "Product Tabs" element: allow select category for the filter (please update Sober Addons plugin to 1.2.3) - Tweak: use WordPress's setting for date format on blog posts - Fix bug divide by zero - Fix bug extra product content doesn't show up - Fix bug enable buttons for mobile not working - Fix bug portfolio page setting doesn't work (please update Sober Addons plugin to 1.2.3) - Fix bug wrong email format of "Contact Box" element (please update Sober Addons plugin to 1.2.3)
Version 1.1.2 – February 14, 2017
Version 1.1.1 – February 10, 2017
- Add new option for page header parallax - Add new options to manage product filter tab on shop page - Add new option to hide price for "Out of stock" products and show "Sold Out" - Add new option to add close icon to mobile menu - Update style for grouped products - Update FontAwesome to version 4.7.0 - Fix bug sticky product description on product style 1 doesn't work on Safari sometimes - Fix bug slide menu doesn't work with sticky header V6 - Fix bug product doesn't show image on mobile when use product style 1 - Fix CSS issues with variation swatches - Fix wrong price direction - Fix warning "Divide by zero" - Fix partner images are cropped (Please update Sober Addons plugin to have this fix)
Version 1.1.0 – February 3, 2017
- New - Support portfolio (Remember to update Sober Addons plugin to version 1.2 to have this feature) - New - Support product variation color swatches with plugin "WooCommerce Variation Swatches" - Add new option that allows adding extra content at bottom of product short description on every product page - Add new option to control product sharing - Add new option to add more content on the right side of footer social icons - Add new option that allows adding product number badge next to shopping cart icon on mobile menu - Add new option to change mobile menu width - Improve loading performance and help browser render the web page a little bit faster - Fix CSS issue for pages which have no content - Fix bug about responsive - Fix warning when a product has no price
Version 1.0.8 – January 17, 2017
- Improvement performance - Improvement shop cart display on mobile - Fix issue about sticky header style - Fix issue with modal can't scroll - Fix product images are not showed on mobile when quick-view is off
Version 1.0.7 – January 12, 2017
- Add infinity scroll for shop page - Improve user experience on mobile for product list and product style 1 - Fix mega menu settings lost data when saving
Version 1.0.6 – January 11, 2017
- Update Sober Addons plugin to version 1.1.1 - Support old PHP version - Update Soo Wishlist plugin to version 1.0.1 - Add language template file - Update Soo Product Filter to version 1.0.1 - Fix bugs - New option to use text logo - New option to disable header hover effect - New option to change shop tabs from "Hot, News, Sales" to top 3 categories - New option to add "OFF" word to sale badge, after percentage number - Fix bug logo size cannot be applied - Fix bug logo margin cannot be applied - Fix normal sticky header style on Cart, Wishlist, Order Tracking pages
Version 1.0.5 – January 5, 2017
- Adds One-Click Import demo - Update Sober Addons plugin to version 1.1 - Start supporting Yoast SEO breadcrumb - Fix quick view modal responsive problem - Fix banner images don't fill grid on iMac screen - Fix sticky header style on pages which have no page header - Fix product variation dropdown style on Mac OS
Version 1.0.4 – December 31, 2016
- Improve performance by reducing site size - Press ESC button to close modal - Add sticky header feature
Version 1.0.3 – December 30, 2016
- Includes a basic child theme in theme package - Improve responsive display on mobile - Improve performance - Fix sticky product summary problem on Safari - Fix drop-down style problem on Safari - Fix search icon in mobile menu
Version 1.0.2 – December 29, 2016
- Improve mobile menu performance - Fix error when WooCommerce plugin is not activated
Version 1.0.1 – December 27, 2016
- Add product option that allows you to set a product as new product - Add configuration file for supporting WPML - Update recommended plugin list - Fix some mirror issues in CSS
Version 1.0 – December 27, 2016
|Last Update||December 18, 2018, 8:40 am|
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||Visual Composer 5.1.x, WooCommerce 3.4.x, WooCommerce 3.3.x, WooCommerce 3.2.x, WooCommerce 3.1.x, WooCommerce 3.0.x, WooCommerce 2.6.x, Bootstrap 3.x|
|Software Version||WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1|