Sans – A Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme
Creative peeps worldwide, say “Hello” to your new website.
Sans is a responsive WordPress portfolio theme designed and developed for today’s savvy creative. Complete with audio and video support, this theme gives you the tools to easily manage and publish your work so you can concentrate on what you are best at… being creative.
Sans was built, from the ground up, to include many of the sought after features in a premium WordPress theme including:
- Fully responsive and device agnostic
- Compatible with WordPress 3+. WordPress 3.3 is recommended.
- Fully optional home page settings
- One Custom Post Type named “Portfolio”
- Optional filtering functionality on the portfolio
- Responsive jQuery slideshow
- oEmbed video support with video preview in the WordPress editor
- Custom designed, developed and responsive HTML5 Audio player
- Fully localized with .pot file included
- Built in lightbox effects on linked gallery images using Fancybox 2.
- Well written and easy to understand online and PDF User Guide
- 2 color variations
- 4 widget ready sidebars
- 3 custom widgets: Twitter Feed, Flickr Feed and Contact
- Intuitive, unbranded and easy to understand Theme Options, powered by the Theme Options Framework
- Nested comments
- Built in pagination. No plugin required.
- Using Tiny MCE Styles drop down for applying custom styles to your content. No shortcodes to remember!
- Editor Styles for portfolio items, posts and pages
The following open source assets are used throughout the theme.
Support is provided to customers at http://designcrumbstoo.ticksy.com.
See the Changelog
as of enero 28, 2019
||August 28, 2015, 4:54 pm
||IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
||WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1