Welcome to Everix Mail a premium and unique email template, comes in 7 color themes, 8 layouts each, every one of them has 2 backgrounds (pattern background and solid color background).
Features & Content
- 112 HTML email templates (7 color themes, 2 background versions of each color, each version contains 8 layouts).
- Layered elements PSD files.
- Well commented valid HTML.
- User friendly documentation covers PSD & HTML editing, sending email template, using it in Mailchimp, and useful tips.
- You can copy/paste content blocks (tables) from layout to another.
- You can delete/duplicate any content block (table).
Multi-usage email template
Whether you need email template for business & marketing, hosting & software, portfolio or personal usage, Everix Mail is designed for you, here is some idea how those 8 layouts can fit your needs:
Layout 2 – 5 – 7 designed for general email template and newsletter usage:
Layout 8 fits announcements and letter usage:
You can expand your campaign with the matching landing page Everix Landing.
Compatibility & Usage
- Everix Mail template is compatible with all major email clients, it’s coded with attention to different email clients rendering compatibilities following best techniques for enhanced display in iPhone, iPad, Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook 2007-2010.
- Renders perfectly on email clients and browsers starting from old browsers such as Internet explorer 5.5 till new email programs like Outlook 2010 and Thunderbird 12, the banner pattern background renders perfectly in programs supporting table backgrounds, in other programs which doesn’t support table backgrounds it displays solid color background so the recipient won’t notice difference.
- It can be used in any email program or online service which supports importing/editing HTML code (such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Aweber, ConstantContact, Mailchimp, iContact, etc…), although the email template renders correctly in Outlook 2007-2010 it’s not recommended to use Outlook to send it to your clients.
Picture of flower by: Wallyir.
Icons by: Everaldo Coelho and Benbackman.
If you like this template you may also like: